Title: Sr Java Developer (integration project)
Ideal Start Date: 2-weeks
Duration of Assignment: 3-months
Pay rate: $60-65/hr
Location: Culver City, CA - Locals Highly Preferred
*Top 3 skills sets needed:*
*Java, Angular.js, JBOSS FUSE ESB*
*EXTERNAL JOB DESCRIPTION: *
*Sr. Java Developer*
* Will work side-by-side with Architect to develop software and write
* Will provide guidance and framework for offshore development teams.
* Role requires strong java skills and ability to oversee offshore delivery.
• Reviews or writes code, leads programming and testing and debugging of
major software development projects.
• Performs strategic research and design in several major technical areas.
• Coordinates with offshore dev and QA teams.
• Meets with Managers to discuss the requirements.
• Works with Architect to design the complex integrations.
• Helps Managers and Users in UAT.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Master’s preferred; PhD a plus
• Experience in delivering large scale, complex web-based solutions
• 5+ years of Java experience.
• Hands on experience in ANGULAR JS.
• Has expert knowledge in SPRING Framework.
• Has expert knowledge of JBOSS FUSE ESB
• Has expert knowledge of ACTIVEMQ -JMS and CAMEL ROUTES.
• Hands on experience in developing REST BASED services in SPRING.
• Knowledge of SPRING BOOT micro services.
• Expertise in designing the search modules using SOLR or ELASTIC SEARCH
• Experience in working with JBOSS and TOMCAT servers.
• Experience in Hibernate, JPA.
• Experience in Oracle 11G database.
• Experience in writing PLSQL code.
• Experience in TESTNG test cases or Junit framework.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.