Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

Excellent Opportunity from *UTIS Inc.*

We are in search of *US IT RECRUITER *for our esteemed organization for the
below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, salary
details and contact details for further process. I also kindly request you
to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can
help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.

 Hereby I have brief about the job description for your kind perusal,

*Title: US IT Recruiter*

*Duration: Full time*

*Location: Hyderabad *

*No Remote *

*Job Description:*

·         Need an experienced/Fresher US IT Recruiter with excellent
communication and writing skills.

·         Prior proven experience in handling more volume of requirements
per day.

·         Create a skill matrix by working with the candidate.

·         Work closely with the BDM/ onsite team to submit qualified
resumes on time

·         Excellent existing contacts with candidates

·         Must have experience in US tax formalities.

·         Use various job boards effectively to identify and recruit
qualified candidates

·         Proven expertise in managing the recruitment lifecycle

·         Must be able to source/submit quality candidates for at least 3
requirements per day

·         Identify, assess, prioritize, qualify and close new business
opportunities.

*Desired Profile:*

·         0 to 4+years’ experience in US IT Recruitment.

·         Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis.

·         Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the
talent for complex Technical requirements

·         Must be able to work independently in a fast-growing environment

·         *Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.*

·         *Must have recruiting experience.*

·         Bachelors or Master’s degree required.

·         *No work from home option.*

*If you are interested please send your updated resumes to *
*resu...@utisinc.com* <resu...@utisinc.com>

*Best Regards,*

*HR Manager*

*UTIS Inc.* *|* www.utisinc.com