*Role – Identity and Access Management Operations support Analyst*
*Duration – 1 year*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*Start date – ASAP*
*Required Skills & Experience*
- 5+ years of working experience in Identity & Access Management
products similar to OAM & OIM
- Should have minimum 3 years working experience in OAM 11gR2PS2
- Should have expertise in configuring access policies and setting
up Webgates for SSO for integrated applications
- Should be knowing about the configuration files setup and
artifacts about OAM
- Should have a sound troubleshooting expertise that includes log
analysis, using tools for trapping data in transits like obsso cokkies etc
*Nice to Have *
• OIF 11g (SAML2.0 and knowledge about Oracle fedlet)
• OAAM 11Gr2PS3.
• Java and JSP knowledge
• Network technologies - Good understanding of network technologies
and implications to applications, eg :- use of 3DNS and BIG IP/ACE load
• SSL Knowledge
• Webgate knowledge on OHS, Apache and IIS webservers on cert mode.
• Weblogic server knowledge
• Active directory and LDAP knowledge.
• Good knowledge on Oracle SQL.
• Running Linux commands – should know about linux commands
• Troubleshooting Tools (HTTP trace, Live HTTP header, SAML Tracer,
Fiddler, Firebug and Chrome Live http header)
1. Interacting with client, application owners and end users.
2. Working on releases, configuration and deployment activities.
3. Production support and maintenance activities.
4. Handling/leading offshore resources.
5. Leading the project in front.
6. Making sure all the production and other environment activities
are done up to date.
7. Interacting with Oracle support team if there is any issues.
8. Taking ownership of all the work in the project from test to prod
10. Aware of Production support process – Resolving issue, RCA, SOPs etc
11. Prioritize the tasks
12. As primary contact making sure all components in production are up
and running. Involving in all production related work.
*Strong communication skills. Solid technical knowledge on the identify
management products. Excellent debugging and analytical skills.*
*Lisa Dutt - Staffing ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email :
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>Fax 312.582.2699*
*ITBrainiac Inc.116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.