6-12 Months Contract
*CITRIX ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION*
· Citrix Engineer (Level 3 Build/Support)
· Will provide Project Support and Infrastructure Builds for
· May need to provide guidance for production support activities to
current managed service support providers
· Citrix Level 3 Build/Support Engineer with strong Citrix &
· The Citrix engineer should have experience building/supporting
Citrix servers and publishing applications/desktops.
· Must have hands on Citrix Infrastructure Engineering skill as
this resource will be responsible for Citrix implementation and production.
· Must have experience building Citrix infrastructure and servers,
publishing applications along with extensive hands on hardware and software
· Citrix Engineer should have extensive experience with a broad
range of Citrix technologies including XenApp (v4.5-v6.5) and XenDesktop
(v5.6-v7.6), Provisioning Server, EdgeSight, MCS, Web Interface,
StoreFront, Desktop Delivery Controller, Desktop Director.
· Must have hand on experience with Netscaler & F5 Technologies
· Background in Healthcare or EPIC environment is considered a
· Certifications: Certs below are highly desired but not required:
* CCAA * CCA for Citrix Access Gateway * CCA
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.