I would like to take this opportunity to bring to your knowledge about my
He has 8 years of Progressive experience in Software Quality Assurance and
V-Model, Waterfall Model methodologies; I am sharing brief overview of his
He is currently located in AZ and he is open to relocate. We are flexible
on the rates and more focused on long term and direct client opportunities.
· Total 8+ years of experience in IT Industry as a Quality
Assurance Testing Expert (Functional, Database, Web Based, Mobile Device
Testing) in *Banking & Financial, HealthCare *Domain
· Good working experience in Credit Cards, Payments, Disputes, and
Submissions services in Banking & Financial domain.
· Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
(STLC, SDLC 2.0 & Agile)
· Strong experience in Automating Web Application testing using
selenium webdriver with TestNG.
· Well versed in handling elements in selenium webdriver.
· Writing test cases using elements locator, webdriver methods,
JAVA programming features & TestNG annotations.
· Experience in implementation of POM automation framework using
· Involved in resource planning, efforts estimations, Requirements
gathering, Test Planning, Test flow creation, Test condition and Test Case
Designing, Test case Execution, Daily & Weekly status reporting, Defect
reporting and tracking.
· Good in Manual Testing (Black Box), Functional Testing, System
Integration Testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Support,
Compatibility and Accessibility Testing in different stages of Software
Testing Life Cycle.
· Good experience as a Defect Manager, developing, tracking and
reporting project level status to the project manger
· Coordinating with business/stakeholders on UAT and PIV (Post
Install Validation) activities
· Preparing test metrics like Pre SIT, SIT effectiveness, root
cause wise defects etc during the test phase
· Good experience in testing cloud computing like Salesforce
· Good experience in testing web services (SOAP) using SOAP UI.
· Exposure to testing tools like Selenium web driver, QC (ALM),
· Good experience working in Onsite / Offshore model
Selenium Webdriver 2.0
Mainframe DB2, Command Editor
HP ALM, Rally
Fire-Bug, TN3270, Putty, Command Editor, QC ALM, Share point,
Banking & Financial Services – Testing
* UTIS Inc Team*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.