Hi ,

My name is Shamsul, I am a recruiter with TRG Inc. I have a job opportunity
for you, please go through the job description and let me know if have
profile send me on my email ID or call me on the below no.

*Job Position :  Sr. MOBILE iOS  DEVELOPER Location : Manhattan, NYC*

*Interview : Skype*

*Duration : 6+months *

*Job Description:  MOBILE iOS DEVELOPER*

We are looking for a Mobile Web Developer who possesses a passion for
pushing web and mobile technologies to the limits and will work with ours
team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our
mobile applications.

• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
development practices

• Create and code using standard HTML/CSS practices

• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical
needs

• Create and maintain software documentation

• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the application

• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them
into operations and activities

• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent

• Design and build advanced applications for the CMS and iOS platform

• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features.

• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and
general reliability.

• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency.

Thanks & Regards

*Shamshul Qamar*

*Technical recruiter*