*Requirement 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Sr SAP MDM(Meter data management) Tester *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Jackson, MI*

*Job Description*

   - Hands on experience with Sr SAP MDM(Meter data management) Tester

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Role: DevOps Architect*
*Duration: 3-6 months*
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Location: Phoenix, Arizona*
*Position Type: Contract*

*Skillset:*

   - Strong experience in DevOps, Continuous integration and continuous
   Delivery
   - Strong experience in build, deployment, Release management
   - Strong experience in tools Jenkins, GIT, Maven, XL-release, LARA, SOAP
   UI, LISA, Docker, puppet/chef
   - Must have experience in working as DevOps Architect.
   - Must be able to identify gaps in current processes, tools and provide
   suggestions.
   - Strong communication skills.