Here is our client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process.*
*Position: Oracle ERP/Business Process Support Analyst*
*Location: Columbus, IN / Cookeville TN *
*Duration: 6 Months+*
*Required Skills. *
· *8 to 12 years of relevant Experience in implementing /
supporting Oracle Applications EBS R12 environments (R12.2 preferred)*
· *Possess strong knowledge of Manufacturing modules of Oracle
applications, such as INV, WIP, BOM, QA, COSTING*
· *Experience in implementing / supporting Oracle Flow
Manufacturing is MUST.*
· *Experience in Discrete Manufacturing - Configure To Order,
Assemble To Order processes*
· *Should have very clear understanding of different set ups,
profile options for these modules*
· *Excellent interpersonal and communication skills*
Thanks & Regards
* Ejaz Siddiqui*
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
412-436-0857 (Tel) | 412 774 9230 (Fax)
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company
A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.