Immediate Need Windows Engineer with Hyper-V- Need EAD GC USC - Interview
*Position : Windows Engineer with Hyper-V*
*Location : Chevy Chase,MD*
*Duration : 3 + Months *
Hyper-V,Active Directory Management, Virtualization Technologies
· Support 4000+ physical and virtual Windows Servers across geographically
disperse data centers.
· Support VMware and Hyper-V infrastructure.
· Support Cisco UCS and HP Blade system Infrastructure.
*Skills and Experience required:*
· A minimum of three years of experience in following:
· Experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory Management,
· Experience with Cisco UCS based Infrastructure
Experience with VMware vCenter and vSphere in a large infrastructure
· Knowledge of Server hardware and technologies (Rack/Blade/UCS)
· Strong understanding of Networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, sub
· Strong scripting or programming background
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Strong communication and project management skills
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Aaron Smith - Recruiting Manager
ITBrainiac Inc , Princeton, NJ
Desk No : *609-223-9188* | Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.