*HI

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **na...@tammina.com** only.*

* *

Position  :Manual Tester with T-SQL

Location : Stevens Point, WI

Duration : 10 month duration

* *

*Phone interview first, then in-person.*

Type of Application:  Tester/Analyst

The insurance premium calculation system being built is a batch processing
environment that loads financial transactions from a policy source system,
calculates and generates premium earnings data, derives data using a rules
engine, and formats/aggregates data for downstream interfaces.  The system
does not contain a user interface.

Assignment Description:  Develop test scripts documenting the steps to run
batch processes that pass distinct data scenarios, and write the SQL to
validate that the data sets were processed properly.  Perform the tests to
run the batch processes and execute SQL to validate data in the database.
 Communicate defects to the development team using Quality Center.

Assignment Responsibilities:  Under general supervision, assume primary
responsibility for developing and executing test scripts for Integration and
System Testing.  Provide detailed descriptions on identified defects and
assist in recommendations for defect resolution. Coordinate environment
needs and data refreshes to support the above efforts.  Role
responsibilities will require working with IT Developers and Subject Matter
Experts in a team environment to develop the appropriate test scenarios and
communicate detailed defects.  Test scripts will be developed based on
functional designs and business requirements.  All test scripts and defects
will be created and stored in Quality Center. Test execution will be done
using T-SQL in SQL Server Management Studio.

The database is SQL Server. Processing is done using T-SQL. Test script
creation and defect tracking is done in Quality Center.

*Technical skills *

Skills by Priority

Version

*R*equired or *D*esired

*L*ight

*M*edium

*H*eavy

Written communication skills

NA

Required

Heavy

Oral communication skills

NA

Required

Heavy

Time management and organizational skills

NA

Required

Heavy

Experience doing integration and system testing

NA

Required

Heavy

Insurance/Financial Industry Experience, in particular, experience working
with premium transactional data

NA

Required

Heavy

Test script creation and execution, which entails writing the scripts to
execute batch processes and the SQL to validate data in a database

Quality Center 9.2

Required

Heavy

T-SQL

Microsoft SQL Server 2008

Required

Heavy

Experience working with relational databases

NA

Required

Heavy

Experience working with batch processing environments

NA

Required

Medium

Experience in executing Informatica workflows and sessions

Informatica 8.6.1

Desired

Low

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*NANCY WILLS*

*TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC*

*11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200*

*Reston|VA 20191*

*Phone: 703-463-9761|Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Email:na...@tammina.com <email%3ana...@tammina.com>|*

*http://www.tammina.com*

* *

* *

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*

* *