*PHP Developer needed with Magento experience  in Saint Paul, MN! - URGENT*

*Kindly reply to **sara.wil...@itbtalent.com* <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>

I have an urgent need for a PHP Developer with Magento experience in Saint
Paul, MN. It is for a 2-3 month project *!! *Below is all the details I
have from the manager and he is looking to screen candidates quickly. He
will  hire off of the phone!

*JD:*

I am seeking a PHP Developer that has 4+ years of PHP experience and has
experience working on the Magento platform. Please send me the best
candidates ASAP.

Regards,
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603