Hi,
We are urgently looking for SAP Basis + SAML authentication + LDAP/Active
directory

Long Term Contract
 STATUS: Open
 LOCATION: Plymouth, MI, United States
 # of Openings: 1

Requisition Details:

Main Skill -

Basis + SAML authentication + LDAP/Active directory

• 10+ years experience in SAP Basis and SAP technical architecture
• Strong foundation in SAP Basis and SAP administration tasks
• Experience and strong expertise in SSO with SAML 2.0
• Experience working with LDAP and active directory
• Experience working with siteminder and other SSO technologies is required
• Good understanding of network protocols and firewalls is required
• Experience in leading technical projects as technical project manager and
coordinating across multiple teams
• Experience and knowledge of uperform is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory for this
position

Primary Duties:
• Technical project management, L3 Level support for production system
• Drive meetings, Keep eye on open action items and close them on time
• Able to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Contribute to process improvements.
• Ability to clearly communicate technology issues, plans and solutions
from both a business perspective and a technical perspective providing pros
and cons for recommended solutions.

Please send me below Details along with visa copy and visa copy of your
consultants.
Name as per visa:
Contact no:
Email: