This is Mazhar Khan from Systel one of Americas premiere staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals in *Big
Data Engineer with strong Hive and AWS experienc **at* * Nashville, TN*
*Position: Big Data Engineer with strong Hive and AWS experience. *
*Location: Nashville, TN*
*Duration: 6 Months.*
*To submit the resume need photo ID.*
· Knowledge of Hive
· Performance enhancements in Hive
· Knowledge of different types of file systems
· Amazon Web Services
· Hands on various components in AWS is a must
· Basic knowledge of Java, Phyton, Unix
· Knowledge on Relational Databases is an advantage
· Presto, Tez
· Knowledge in Spark and R is an added advantage but not must.
· Knowledge in Informatica is an advantage.
Systel is a professional services organization providing IT staff
augmentation, IT product development and Business process outsourcing
services. Through our 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of the largest System Integrators and Fortune 1000 companies.
IT Staffing Services has been Systel’s core competency, and over the past
few years Systel has added and groomed its capabilities for IT application
development & maintenance, testing and BPO services. Systel is currently
investing in product developments for Health Care and E-Governance domains,
it has also recently launched a major initiative on the social media
platform. Some of our key achievements are:
· Awarded Regional Supplier of the Year NMSDC
· Certified MBE from Georgia Minority Supplier Development council
· Prime vendor status for 3 fortune 500 companies
· Excellence in E-governance Award
*SYSTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
Gmail : kmazhar...@gmail.com
Yahoo : mazhar...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.