*Hello,Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the
below role,Role: MicroStrategy Developers Location : El Segundo, CADuration
: 12+Months Contract*

*Must Be USC,GC,EAD GC Only*

*MicroStrategy Developers Extensive experience in developing Microstrategy
applications Knowledge of creating and testing the test scenarios based on
user requirements for Microstrategy report/dashboard developments.Knowledge
of understanding the datasets and creation and maintenance of iCubes is
good to have.should be Comfortable working with Datawarehouse teams
(Database and ETL teams) to create Microstrategy logical data model,
metadata, Datawarehouse structures, and user hierarchies.Nice to have
Experience in development & integration which will include setting up
configuration management, developing components, peer review, creating unit
test plans & performing unit testing.Clustering I-Servers and Web Servers,
MicroStrategy 9.X experience is preferred, Certification is a plus.*

*Please send your resumes to steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com
<steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com> for immediate consideration*

* Thanks,Steven Smith steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com
<steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com>*