Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Cassandra DBA*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 9 to 12 Months+ Contract (Potential for extension)*

*Top Desired Skills: Cassandra, Database Administration, SQL, Etc.*

*Job Description:*

We are in search of an experienced Cassandra DBA with at least 5+ years of
IT experience.

*Desired Experience:*

·         Experience with  Casandra, Mongo and other no-sql environment is
highly desirable

·         Experience in support and/or engineering for the following
specific technical disciplines security, database, network, collaboration,
storage, backup/recovery and Windows platforms.

·         3+ years’ experience with Database architectures

·         Design and successfully implement overall database / middleware
components per project with infrastructure teams, ensuring overall
solutions are designed to meet SLA (performance and up-time), DR, and
scalability needs required by the solutions.

·         Work with Digital and Business teams to design and implement
database solutions

·         Follow appropriate change/release management practices

·         Proven communication and presentation skills

·         Bachelor’s Degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in
an IS position

*Project Details:*

The primary focus of this position is to liaison between Kroger’s Digital
and Database teams. Providing short and long term architectural guidance
and solutions across multiple Database disciplines. The role has
responsibility for performance, capacity, reliability and scalability of
database services related to our Digital environment.

**I am looking for a strong DBA with some Cassandra experience. Cassandra
is still new so I am not expecting an expert. An ideal candidate will have
a few years of experience with it.*

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146

*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*