Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available for this position.
*Business Intelligence Developer*
*LOCATION: PHOENIX,AZ (Locals)*
*CLIENT: STATE OF ARIZONA*
*DURATION: 6-12 MONTHS*
*Need Locals consultants only*
• BS Degree CS or MIS or equivalent experience in related roles
• 5+ years of experience delivering solutions utilizing the entire
Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS)
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server/T-SQL programming in creation and
optimization of stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions
• 5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server database development (TSQL) experience
• 5+ years of experience working in a data warehouse environment and a
strong understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts
• Must be able to build Business Intelligence solutions in a collaborative,
agile development environment
• Strong exposure to OLAP systems
• Knowledge of current Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, VB.NET,
ASP.Net, and SharePoint highly desired
• Working knowledge of Team Foundation Services 2012
• Working knowledge of Share Point 2010 and Performance Point
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions
• Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment
• Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active
in keeping their management informed of project related issues
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with
others in support of the business requirements and needs
• Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with members
of the organization at all hierarchal levels
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.