Hi ,

My name is Shamsul, I am a recruiter with TRG Inc. I have a job opportunity
for you, please go through the job description and let me know if have
profile send me on my email ID or call me on the below no.

*Job Title: .NET Software Developer*

*Mode of Interview:F2F*

*Location : Chicago*

*Duration : 3months *

*** Must have financial services experience.*

Technical Requirements

   - 10 years of C# experience.
   - 7+ years of ASP.NET development
   - Web applications:  .Net, MVC, Entity Framework
   - RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS -Reporting Services, SSIS and SSAS.
   Sybase experience a plus.
   - Experience with data modeling tools highly preferred (ERwin or
   comparable products)
   - Scripting: SQL required, Stored Procedures,
   - Operating systems - Windows, UNIX a plus
   - Experience with Eagle PACE would be a plus.
   - Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau or comparable
   products) for reporting would be a plus

Job Description

The candidate will work closely with senior application architects, project
managers and business analysts to design and develop solutions to manage
existing products, while ensuring extensibility for future products.  The
candidate should have 10+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net
technologies.

Duties and Responsibilities

   - Software Design and Development
   - Using primarily Microsoft .Net technologies, contribute to the ongoing
   development of the product management, distribution and marketing
   applications for the company.
   - Expected to be proficient with the C# language and the Microsoft .Net
   object model.  Expected to have a working knowledge of MVC.
   - Write web services, business objects, and other middle-tier components
   using the .NET framework
   - Expected to assist in the planning and deployment of software releases
   and assist with subsequent production support (2nd/3rd tier).
   - Expected to Inform managers and the user community of progress, issues
   and concerns
   - Expected to Interact with end users and business sponsors.
   - Expected to be familiar with data management, data warehousing, and
   business intelligence concepts.
   - Expected to conceptually understand the business concepts associated
   with a buy-side asset management firm.

Education and Training

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.

Certifications with the applicable Microsoft technologies a plus.

Professional Experience

   - 10 years of experience in software development with multi-disciplined
   teams.
   - Investment industry experience would be a plus.

Knowledge and Abilities

   - Strong data awareness and understanding required.
   - Professional approach to work, including strong verbal and written
   communication skills
   - Results-oriented; delivers results under difficult conditions and
   demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure; sets high performance
   expectations for self.
   - Strong mediation skills to facilitate a constructive approach to
   dealing with conflict.
   - Effectively adapts to change; comfortable with complexity, ambiguity
   and change; models the behaviors and coaches others to embrace change
   - Strong work ethic
   - Strong attention to detail

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shamshul Qamar*

*Technical recruiter*

*3736 Hills-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Direct: 408-933-9547*

*Office:408-709-1760-Ext-821*

*                                              www.tech-resource.com
<http://www.tech-resource.com/>*