*Position: WebSphere/Admin - Middleware Integration Expert (Need GC or USC
*Duration: 52 weeks ( 12 months) Location: Marlboro MA*
Looking for candidates with a developer background but prefers middleware
administration. Automation is required. Experience with configuration
management tools is highly preferred and candidates who served as
Automation Engineers may have this. We will be screening candidates for
career progression in the shape of software developer, sr. developer, and
administrator where administrator is 5+ yrs.’ of their most recent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
equivalent work experience.
- Experience with any one Configuration management tool like CHEF,
Puppet, salt, Ansible etc
- Experience with any one Continuous Integration technologies like Urban
Code, Jenkins, etc.
- *3 years of software development experience in Java, python, perl, xml
- *5-7 years of prior experience as a Middleware Administrator with
WebSphere MQ, Broker, DataPower and WSRR experience.*
- Strong experience in administration and support of IBM WebSphere SOA
product family - WebSphere Message Broker, DataPower, WSRR and WebSphere MQ.
- Troubleshoot Integration and infrastructure issues. Integrate simple
to moderately complex MQ, Message Broker, DataPower, Java/JEE, WebServices
applications into DEV, QA and Production environments.
- Experience working with UDDI and Registry tools – WSRR.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with other Infrastructure and
Development groups to build, maintain the product roadmap
- Must have hands on experience with XML, XPATH and XSLT
Transformations, SOAP Validations XML schema
- Must have working experience with web service security using LDAP,
SiteMinder and DataPower
- Must be familiar with Data Power – Load Balancer, SSL and HTTP
- AIX, Linux and Shell programming expertise.
- Basic understanding of firewall and networking concepts
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be
able to adapt to changing business needs. Strong follow up skills and
problem solving ability a must.
- Must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as
outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The following technical skills are a plus: DB2, Oracle DB, Tomcat,
Apache, LDAP, Tivoli Monitoring,
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. IT Recruiter- LEAD*
*Office ID: **ashut...@technocraftsol.com* <ashut...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo/ Gmail ID: ashu.technocraft*
*Note: *Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.