*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position: Oracle EBS Finance Functional Consultant*
*Location : Pittsburgh , PA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone / Skype *
· Experience in Oracle EBS applications and specific knowledge in
the Accounts Payable area.
· We are not looking for a functional expert.
· However, someone with some functional knowledge, technical
experience in the Oracle applications and Accounts Payable, and great
analysis capabilities are a must.
· *We are not looking for a developer*. We expect the contract to
be at least 6 months but believe that it will likely extend to a year or
· Very strong analyst with the Oracle AP experience and good
communication skills and a proven capability to assist a less technical
project manager deliver on the qualifications/tasks mentioned below.
- Experience with Oracle databases, Oracle concurrent manager, PL/SQL,
- Work alone or as part of a team to develop, implement, evaluate,
procure, and/or support computer systems and information solutions that
meet the needs of the customer and add the most value to the company. This
is to be accomplished by utilizing technically sound methods of
investigation, analysis, design, planning, and scheduling.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer interaction in order
to identify and recommend computer and business solutions to effectively
and efficiently satisfy the data processing and information requirements of
- Manage the reactionary support and/or preventive maintenance process
for the systems or technologies in assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Provide advice and counsel to the customers of the systems or
technologies in assigned area(s) of responsibility, and to other GBS-IS
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business processes or
technologies in area(s) of assignment; participate in, and perform the
analysis of the customer's processes to identify gaps and opportunities for
- Ensure the project management process is followed in assigned area(s)
- Operate within Alcoa IS standards and conventions and applicable Alcoa
BU/RU IT standards.
- Identify, establish and support value-added cross-functional data and
- Ensure appropriate methodologies are followed, support processes and
procedures are in place, and key system/quality indicators are measured,
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines detailed in the IT ASAT (with a
specific focus on business partnerships, change control, disaster recovery,
and security) for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manage an on- and off-shore model that provides development and/or
support solutions in the assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- In addition to individual priorities, manage multiple system services
or multiple larger projects including project estimates, status
communications, and schedules; monitor the plans including periodic review
with those managing the day-to-day activities; manage the process
established for emergency system and project support; direct the day-to-day
activity for the team.
- Lead the discovery, planning and implementation of process
improvements in individual tasks and in the work team
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.