!! HOT Role - Java Architect - Need Local candidates from GA !!
Position : Java Architect
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 12+ Months
*Skills and Experience required:*
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing large systems.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications and services in a Java
environment using object oriented design.
- Practical knowledge of integration patterns implemented in
an ESB product
- Using XML modeling
- Experience in using SOAP and REST protocols
- Including message schema design
- Addressing application security and other non-functional requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility, team focus, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience throughout the entire project lifecycle with an emphasis on
requirements definition and design phases.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in developing standards and working with internal standards
- Ability to understand the business problem, need, or opportunity and
to design solutions
- Ability to apply appropriate methodologies and Subject Matter Expert
(SME) knowledge to resolve complex business issues
- Ability to tactically and strategically consider all sides of an issue
within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options.
*Chris Roe *- Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.