Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>*

*Role:              **Release Engineer*

*Location:       **Durham, NC*

*Duration:       Long Term*

*MOI:               Telephonic + Skype*

*Exp. Required:  8+ Years Preferred*

*Skills Required:*

Release Engineer JD:
Looking for a Release engineer with hands on experience with various
release engineering activities and not a release manager or a release
coordinator.
This position requires scripting experience in Shell, Pearl, Maven.
Experience with troubleshooting deployment issues and coordination until
its resolution.
Experience with Continuous integration build automation is required.
Experience with Linux installation is preferred along with Apache Tomcat
installation.
Environment management experience preferred.
Tools: GIT Stash, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, uDeploy, Linux, Apache Tomcat

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Enterprise Solution Inc. *