Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any strong
profile.

*Oracle SOA Consultant.*
*San Mateo, CA.*
*6 Months.*

*Rate: 50$/hr *

*2.5+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle SOA Suite 10g* (part of
Oracle Fusion Middleware) with project *experience in integrating* *Oracle
eBusiness Suite with other applications such as PeopleSoft, Siebel etc.*
Experience with developing integration services with Oracle B2B Integration
Server or other EDI application is preferred.
Experience with Oracle AIA framework will be a plus.
Experience in *PL/SQL and/or SQL required*
Expertise in Internet technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP,
TCP/IP, XSD, WSDL, XSLT required.
Strong knowledge of Ant, Subversion, XML and Application Server such as
Oracle Application Server or Weblogic.
Solid technical knowledge of web services, service oriented concepts.
Working knowledge of operating systems internals/administration (Linux,
Windows)
 Experience with full lifecycle software development
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Working knowledge of the supply chain process

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*