*Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: AWS Architecture*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Type of hire: 6+ months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*
*Duties and Responsibilities*
· The ideal Architect will be a midlevel consultant with 3 plus
years of hands use of AWS we are not searching for an AWS expert. The ideal
candidate will have a few years of heavy AWS use and the desire to grow
into a stronger Architect.
· Consultant will be responsible for Architecting AWS solutions for
cloud migration of custom and enterprise applications.
· Automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure to support the
· Design a configuration management strategy to enable rapid
deployment of new stacks.
· Develop Cloud Native Architectures as part of re-architecting
· Identify and adopt best practices, architectural solution
patterns, new technologies to address current and future needs, and cloud
based cost management strategies.
· Provide leadership in DevOps practices / CALMS principles
· 2 to 5+ year hands-on experience with a diverse set of Amazon Web
Services (compute, storage, network, security, administration, application
· 2+ years Configuration Management Automation (Chef, Ansible,
Puppet, SaltStack) / Infrastructure as Code.
· Knowledge of mobile based architectures
· Solution architecture experience migrating both custom built and
enterprise apps to AWS.
· Experienced with Linux distros and Windows (2008/2012) based
· Experience designing API based service architectures
(MicroServices / SOA), and associated API standards (REST, SOAP, JSON, etc…)
· Experience in security based architecture and solutioning to
include the use of Security Groups, NACLs, encryption,
· Experience solving data retention, snapshots, and backups on AWS
· Experience and/or demonstrated interest in VPC, CloudFormation,
CLI, EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Route53, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS,
CloudWatch Alarms, CloudTrail
· Experience with IAM Roles, Instance MetaData, and User Data
· Experience with Search (e.g. ElasticSearch and/or SOLR)
· Familiarity with either Python, and/or PowerShell scripting
· Build and maintain a CI environment for building, testing, and
· Modern CI technology (Git, Jenkins, etc…)
· Working knowledge of on-prem infrastructure services, including
compute, storage, and network.
· VMWare 5.x architecture experience with large deployments
including planning, building, and deploying workloads
· Publications relating to AWS accessible on Slideshare, or similar
· Active in technical communities, such as AWS or DevOps Meetups
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.