Hello Partners,
       This Is *Stella*  From ITBrainiac Inc .I Have Urgent  Requirement
For My Client If You Have Any Suitable Matching  Profiles You Can  Mail Me
On stella.r...@itbtalent.com!

* JOB TITLE : .NET developer  LOCATION : Bloomington, MN ( LOCAL) !  VISA
STATUS : EAD GC USC !*

This will be an initial 3 months but will be extended long term if it’s a
good fit.
HealthPartners has an immediate need for a contract Principal .NET
Developer to join our Microsoft development team supporting, maintaining,
and creating enterprise applications for HealthPartners business groups.
This position will support, enhance and develop solutions for applications
by analyzing business requirements and translating them into an effective
user experience. This role will create technical designs and estimates
based on project requirements and will develop Microsoft based
applications.

This position requires a self-starter who can work with teams as well as
manage projects independently. In addition, this role requires a strong
analytic ability as well as attention to detail and problem solving skills.
We are looking for an expert level developer that has some analytical
skills so they can work with our users when they have questions on the use
cases that drive our development efforts. An exceptional ability to
collaborate and advanced customer service talents are also required

*Stella Ross- Technical IT Recruiter Desk No #412-238-8594| Email:  *
*stella.r...@itbtalent.com* <stella.r...@itbtalent.com>

*Fax 312.582.2699 ITBrainiac Inc. 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton,
NJ 08540 **www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>