*Please send resume to **ami...@idctechnologies.com*
*in Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
We are seeking a FileNet/Java Developer to develop and maintain ECM
solutions for Hennepin County. The solutions integrate IBM FileNet P8 and
PeopleSoft with Kofax Capture along with other line of business
applications and scanning solutions. The solutions use ICM Content Manager
V5.2, Java and .NET. The successful candidate need expertise in *Java,
*Description of Work to Be Performed and the Specific Skill Sets Needed:
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
The *FileNet Developer* will develop and implement solutions for the roll
out FileNet P8 as Hennepin County’s Enterprise Content Management system.
In conjunction with other technical staff on the project team, work could
- Configuration and Customization of IBM FileNet ECM Platform, Content
Navigator, and Content Analytics
- Developing custom java based web applications for IBM File Net
- Developing comprehensive search and reporting capabilities for IBM
- Providing technical guidance and oversight to Development, and
Implementation teams in the design, development and implementation of
highly scalable, maintainable solutions that meet the business need
- Guiding and mentoring of newly formed development teams to ensure
implementation of solutions that utilize patterns and frameworks
appropriately and is in compliance with SDLC, Audit, and Industry best
practices and standards.
- Working with Technical Analysts, Business Analysts and internal
stakeholders to understand short and long term business needs and develop
enterprise-wide solutions for Content management and Information governance.
- Participating in technology and functional planning processes to help
develop development standards and solutions for the enterprise.
Proactive in uncovering, diagnosing and resolving current or potential
- WebSphere Application Server v8
- Extensive experience working with IBM FileNet P8 5.x versions
- Experienced full software development life cycle in controlled and
- Worked in project teams with Project Managers, Business Analysts and
- Knowledge of any of the following is an advantage
- IBM Case Manager 5.2,
- FileNet PeopleSoft Integration
- FileNet APIs,
- FileNet BPM
- Kofax Capture
- Experience in IBM ECM Platform Sizing/Capacity Plan
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-457-9399--Ext--2083 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.