Sr Java Lead Required in Sunnyvale, CA
The following requisition has been assigned:
TITLE: Sr Java Lead
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 1
Please use the questionnaire I shared with you to shortlist candidates for
this role. We are looking for LEAD CANDIDATES not developers. Please
share the evaluation on taleo once you upload the resume.
Senior Java Lead with a strong track record of executing highly cross
functional projects. This person needs to have proven experience picking
up new technologies, hands on development and communicating effectively.
• Design, develop and implement large-scale enterprise systems, built on
enterprise level applications and services using Java. (MANDATORY)
• Implement architectural standards and frameworks, allowing for a flexible
and scalable environment. (MANDATORY)
• Hands-on active Java development experience is must. (MANDATORY)
• Work with Queueing and caching solutions (JMS, Coherence, Timesten, etc…)
• Knowledge of concurrent and distributed application framework like Akka
• Ability to manage development teams including code reviews
• Provide best practices around application design, modeling, scalability
• Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
• 8+ years of experience in the software industry (MANDATORY)
• BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
• Experience in Java application development (MANDATORY)
• Experience in services design and modeling (MANDATORY)
• Experience in a large scale enterprise application integration and
Below is a checklist is provided to Check Candidate Skills before
submission against the Job. Candidate who have all the Required/Mandatory
skills and having highest skill rating are to be submitted. Please submit
this checklist filled for each candidate...
Sr. No Skill
1 8+ years of experience in the software industry Mandatory
2 Experience in Java application development Mandatory
3 Experience in services design and modeling Mandatory
4 Hands-on active Java J2EE development experience is must - Multithreading
& Collections Mandatory 7+/10
5 Work with Queueing and caching solutions (JMS, Coherence, Timesteet, etc…)
6 Knowledge of concurrent and distributed application framework like Akka
732 917 4895
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.