Hello Partners,
       This Is *Stella*  From ITBrainiac Inc .I Have Urgent  Requirement
For My Client If You Have Any Suitable Matching  Profiles You Can  Mail Me
On stella.r...@itbtalent.com!

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA. LOCALS Duration: 6 month contract with
possibility of extension*

REQUIRED:
Minimum 10 years of workers compensation industry experience in the
following:
Experience with large scale projects with multiple touch points.
Success in high quality, scalability, and timely completion of project
timelines.
Strong project management experience

* Stella Ross- Technical IT Recruiter Desk No #412-238-8594| Email:  *
*stella.r...@itbtalent.com* <stella.r...@itbtalent.com>

*Fax 312.582.2699 ITBrainiac Inc. 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton,
NJ 08540 **www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>