resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- ExtJS DeveloperLocation:- Cincinnati, OHDuration:- 6+Months
Job Description:-*As an ExtJS Developer, you focus on building solutions
and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and
systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize
the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible
for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible
for the design and delivery of end-user training.

*Requirements:*Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience in ExtJS, Java/J2EE, Websphere MQ Series,  XML, Oracle /DB2
Ability to gather, analyze requirements to design, develop and test
software according to the spec.
Experience with all phases of software development lifecycle
Good analytical and communication skills
Client relationship management
Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
Team player
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*