Functional Developer-SAP SD OTC & Logistics Execution
6 Plus Months (Possible long term); Lot of contracts in the past were
• Work with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to
understand the global OTC, Intercompany processes, Purchase Order
processing and provide the technology to support these processes
• Strong knowledge in the chemicals industry is a plus. Global hands on
experience in OTC processes in the US, Brazil, Europe and Asia
• Based on requirements submitted by the business, develop detailed
functional and technical specifications for changes to the SAP ECC system
• Perform configuration in Order Mgmt, Pricing, Deliveries, Transportation
Planning systems, Shipments, Shipment Costs, Billing, Outputs, Warehouse
Mgmt, Batch Management, Intercompany processing, Purchase orders, Inventory
Management, Global Label Mgmt, ALE IDOCs & integration with Finance, BI,
• Consult with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop
• Consult with other developers and provide technical specs for interfaced
• Perform unit / integration testing of changes (configuration, custom
development, etc.) in development and staging environments, including
regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
• Provide input and suggestions based on knowledge of area of
• Provide prototypes of new functionality based on client needs
• Provide ad hoc training and knowledge to business super users as required
in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue
• Should have a minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP ECC with hands on
configuration experience in SD OTC – OM, Pricing, GATP, Deliveries,
Inventory & Batch Management, Shipments, Shipment Costs, Invoicing,
Outputs, Global Label Mgmt, Purchase Orders, GTS, Integration with Finance
& Intercompany processing areas.
• Should have global experience in OTC, Intercompany, IM, PO processes –
preferably in the chemicals industry.
• Should have hands on experience in identifying and working through OTC
User Exits and directing ABAP developers. Ability to debug as needed.
• Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical
user. Work independently in a senior developer role and be able to lead
• Strong organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal and
agency/client relationship skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel in creating complex spreadsheets using
formulas, macros and defining output to meet specific needs.
• Mandatory early or late hours sometimes are required for meetings with
European and Asian personnel
• Availability to work mandatory overtime
Note: The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential
job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and
responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with
Client Corporate policies and procedures.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.