Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 6 Months

NOTE: !!Must Be Locals FOr F2F!!

LOKING FOR QA IN CA FOR F2F ABOUT 6 MONTHS CONTRACT

WHO CAN START URGENTLY

Experience: 5+ years

Top skills needed: Quality Center, Loadrunner, and working knowledge of
Java, Linux, and Windows.

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.