Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Title: QA Tester*
*Location: Albany, NY*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract*
*Sr QA Tester *
· A team member of the testing organization, performing manual
testing of new releases
· Should be ready to put extra effort and to help other team
members; also ready for late evening and weekend work to accomplish the
given tasks for the NY-HX project.
· Seven (7) years of intensive and progressive experience in
software application testing with three years within the last six calendar
years of intensive and progressive experience in performing software
testing for complex to highly complex systems
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in
computer science, mathematics or engineering. A degree in Computer Science
or Information Technology preferred
· Must have a thorough working experience in QA/Testing
methodologies and software development life cycle, including have a
complete SDLC understanding
· Have hands-on experience in a very complex and large web-based
application (portal) testing built on JAVA, Web-Sphere (presentation
layer), DB2 LUW (backend database), middleware (web-services, API calls
testing using SOAP UI), backend batch jobs and interfaces
· Have hands on working experience in writing SQL using joins for
data validation from various data sources using DB2 LUW
· Must have good analytical skills and proven experience in
analyzing and testing complex business rules and rule engines
· Be detail oriented, have excellent writing & verbal communication
skills and possess client facing skills
· Must have knowledge of testing techniques to cover all possible
corner cases for testing verification and validation techniques.
· Must be a team player, quick responsiveness, contributor,
coordinator, cooperative, understanding, polite and adaptive to accept
changes in a complex changing environment
· Must be willing to accept direction from seniors, colleagues and
· Self-motivated individual with a desire to learn
· Sound hands on knowledge of healthcare insurance or government
· Hands on experience leading small on shore test teams (2 to 4) on
medium to large sized change requests (CRs)/enhancements for a release
· Hands-on client-facing, supporting UAT experience on a project
with a large complex systems
· Hands-on experience testing with external interfaces with
external stakeholders and external testers
· Hands-on and recent experience with testing EDI 834 transactions
· Hands-on functional knowledge of Rational Quality Manager for
test management with collaboration with Rational Team Concert .
· Working-level experience with DB2 in a mainframe environment.
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.