resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : RPG AS-400 Programmer Location : Greensboro, NCDuration :
6-12+ Month ContractPhoto ID Proof Needed - Rate : $45/hr On C2C Job
following is a must:
• RPG III, RPGIV, RPGLE, RPG Free
o Parameters (Required / Optional)
o Subroutines and Procedures
o Data Areas and Data Structures
o Internally/Externally defined files
o Error Handling and Exception Processing
o Embedded SQL
o Conditions and Loops
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*