Immediate opening for the below requirement and if you are interested fill
the below details and send it to me with your updated resume ASAP.
*Role: Environmental Engineer*
*Location: **Bothell, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Design & Plan the environments for combination of projects
• Initiate and handle technical designs and complex application features
• Perform the project review from Architecture perspective for overlapping
• Coordinate with other Solution Architects
• Cross team discussions and working along with Leads
• Coordinate management and technical decisions.
• Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project.
• Exhibit fair understanding of the project and its dependent/impacted
• Strong communication with ability to learn new areas/processes of
releases, on every release
• Capture the learnings and build the wiki for other team members reference.
• Prepare the project & release environments as per the specification or
• Manage the environment as needed (Building, rebuilding the environment,
fully or partial)
• Provide the support to the project team for any outage or broken
functionality and keeps the environment healthy
• Coordinates with other teams (Catalog, Database, CMS)
• Cross team discussion and works with other leads
• Be part of release discussions and assist in resolving the defects raised
• At least 6+ years in IT development with background of ecommerce domain
• Unix, Chef, Karaf, Solr
• Continuous integration tools
• Build Tools (maven, Ant, Bamboo, SVN, Subversion, Shell scripting, Bamboo)
• Adobe CQ, AEM, CI Authoring, CI Publishing, Workflow
• Oracle SQL, Weblogic, Apache & Websphere
• Tools exposure needed (JIRA, HPQC)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - Able to adapt to change; able to shift
gears and change direction on projects.
Thanks & Regards,
American IT Resource Group, Inc.
Email: *kart...@aitrg.com* <kart...@aitrg.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.