Hi All,

This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc I have urgent requirement from my
client *(CEG **Constellation Energy Group)*.

Need F2F is must after the telephonic round only so kindly send me the
candidate nearby or local only

Kindly reply to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

Preferred location: *VA, MD, PA, NJ,NY *

 Rate : *Open*

 *Job Description:*

The IT Solutions Group currently has an opening for an Oracle Database
Administrator in Baltimore, MD.

Looking for mid to senior-level DBA to augment support functions.
Essential Functions:
1. *Provide Oracle DBA technical support in a UNIX infrastructure.*
2. Plan and implement Oracle software installations, upgrades, and patches.
3. Plan and build database instances and objects.
4. Plan and implement Oracle backup and recovery.
5. Monitor and tune Oracle database for optimum performance. Assist in
capacity planning of Oracle database servers.
6. Troubleshoot Oracle infrastructure problems.
7. Provide technical assistance and guidance to application support staff
and project teams.
8. Develop, document, and implement operational support procedures for the
Oracle infrastructure components.
9. Develop, document, and implement security configuration for Oracle
software and database instances to comply with existing standards.
10. Refresh development/test databases from copies of production.
11. Available for 24x7 on-call support.

*Skills:*
*5-7 years of database administration experience*
Ability to work independently as well as communicate extremely well with
customers and end users.
*Strong knowledge of Unix --* not Wintel. Excellent communication
Ability to work closely with clients in a fast paced & high pressure
environment.

 Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,

1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH

sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure

~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.