Hi,

Have a job role for you let me know your interest…

*PHP Developer with Salesforce integration knowledge*

*Location*: Atlanta, GA

*Duration*: 8 Months

Client is looking for a PHP Developer with Salesforce integration knowledge.

*The primary skill set we’re seeking will have at a minimum:*

a.       Extensive documented knowledge of, and experience with, Web
Application Development in PHP utilizing the CakePHP MVC framework;

b.      Experience with JIRA, MySQL, nginx, HTML5;

c.       Knowledge of ecommerce and CRM or similar business applications
would be a plus.
--

Thanks & Regards

Divyansh Kumar