Please find our *Direct Client* requirement details below and let me know
if you have any *consultants available*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com <vam...@veear.com>*
*Note: Only Locals Needed Please / Interview Slots Available*
*Title : .Net Developer Location : Redwood
City, CA Duration : 12 Months + *
This position is focused on software engineering projects targeting
internal customers in a BioPharma (biotechnology / pharmaceutical) research
operation. The candidate must possess a solid balance of software
engineering skills in front-end (presentation), middleware (services), and
backend (database) technology areas. The candidate must also have proven
experience in developing end-to-end scientific or business applications
using the Microsoft .NET
platform, with a primary emphasis on browser-based applications. The
individual will work closely with user stakeholders, other software
developers, and an
internal QA team following established Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC), coding standards, and “best practices”.
• Solid Object Oriented (OO) skills, including an understanding of common
web application design patterns
• Advanced proficiency (10+ years) in Microsoft .NET programming with C# and
solid work experience with .NET 4.0+
• Practical experience (2+ years) in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
• Proficiency with ASP.NET (non-MVC) and WinForms
• A solid understanding of the Http request life cycle
• Experience with developing and consuming Web Services, both RESTful and
• Solid experience (3+ years) with Microsoft Windows Communication
(WCF) and in designing/developing Service Oriented Applications (SOA)
• A strong understanding of SQL databases, including practical experience
years) with Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL Server 2005 or later) and
• A strong working knowledge of LINQ
• Practical knowledge of, and experience with, Dependency Injection
• Experience working with of ORMs, including Microsoft Entity Framework 4.0+
and/or nHibernate / Fluent
• Practical knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), with Microsoft Test
• Experience with high-level and detailed architecture design, including
• Practical knowledge with design patterns
• Practical knowledge with Data Structures
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• A solid individual contributor and cooperative team player
* Additional Desired Skills:*
• Familiarity with the Agile Scrum process
• Experience working with TFS for source control and project / process
• Proficiency with Silverlight, WPF software development environments
• Strong experience in designing relational database and using database
tools (e.g. ERWin)
• Proficiency with UML designs
• Practical knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS)
• Experience with the application build process, including build scripts
• Proficiency in interoperations between .NET applications and Microsoft
tools, primarily Microsoft Excel
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.