*HOT Role - DevOps Engineers (3 Openings) - Philadelphia, PA - 3-6 Months*
Position : DevOps Engineers
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Duration : 3-6 Months
*Need EAD GC/GC /US Citizens Only*
*Skills and Experience required:*
• 5+ years Linux system admin experience – changed to 5 (from 4)
• Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc) Which do you
• Java Application Support (Tomcat, Dropwizard, Spring, etc) Which do you
prefer? We use all of them
• NoSQL (Cassandra preferred)
• Scripting (Shell, Perl, Ruby, etc) Perl is challenging to find, out of
these three which scripting experience do you require/prefer? Ruby
• Virtualization (VMware preferred but OpenStack is OK)
• AD Kerberos and LDAP security
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Load balancers
• Server, network and performance monitoring
• Cisco networking and routing experience – CCNA, CCNP, or CCNE? – What
level of experience are you looking for? Not much just some cursory routing
and Firewall rules
• Version Control System (Git preferred)
• F5 LTM, GTM, security and SSO a plus
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/> |
Gmail/Hangouts: usitstaf...@gmail.com <usitstaf...@gmail.com>*
*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.