Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170.

*Role:           Java/JSF Developer/Lead*

*Location:    Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration:    12 Months Contract*

*MOI:           Telephonic + Skype*

*Exp. Required:            8+ Years preferred*

*We need a candidate who have excellent experience on JSF (JAVA SERVER
FACES)*

*Must Have Skill:*

JSF (Java Server Faces) is mandatory skill
Develop front end using JSF (Prime faces preferred)

1.Develop front end using JSF (Primefaces preferred)
2.Good knowledge of Java, Spring Framework and CSS
3. Perform application integration using Restful and Soap web services
(Good to have)

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*