We are looking for suitable candidates for the below position and if
interested do contact to the details given below.
*Job Title: **Dev Ops Engineer *
*Job type: Contract 1 + years*
*Location: Cambridge, MA *
*Technology Matrix: *
· AWS infrastructure tools, Scripting (shell, python, ruby),
Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc. Cloud, Maven,
ANT, Chef, Puppet, Java, C#, Full Stack development, Team Lead
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a
related study or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience spanning at least 2 IT disciplines,
· Working knowledge of enterprise date center technologies
including storage platforms, network switching and security infrastructure
within a virtualized data center
· Team lead experience required
· Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and
· Strong understanding of application development methodologies
· Adept at evaluating problems accurately and displaying sound
· Familiarity with a broad portfolio of AWS infrastructure tools
(EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud
infrastructure management and automation technologies (Chef, Puppet)
· Scripting (shell, python, ruby) skills for monitoring and
· Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc.
· Experience optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in
distributed systems to maximize performance
· Experience maintaining an infrastructure and ensuring stability
while adding new features
· Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
· Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
· Possess a strong grasp of automation tools
· Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching
across functional borders
Experience working in a research or academic environment preferred
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 x 851
Email ID: bip...@tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.