Hello.
Good day,

Hope you doing good…!!!

This is Narendra and I am Technical Recruiter In Element Technologies and
we have very urgent position from my Client  for below mansion.

So please find the below JD and let me know your comfortable ASAP.

Role: SAS Programmer

Location: Oakland. CA

Duration: 2years

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Need to know programming in SAS and the SAS Macro language in
Unix/Window/Mainframe environment; SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence
Solution design and development of reports; Knowledge in Enterprise Guide,
Data Integration Studio and, metadata security; Proficiency in SQL and
Oracle/DB2 databases, analytical skills and technical knowledge required in
one or more higher level programming languages.

Manager is looking for a min of 5 years exp Manager needs strong SAS Macro
language Role will be converting roles to a new database - They will be
Extracting old code and replacing it with new code. Candidates need strong
communication skills as they will be interfacing with client to confirm
reports are generating appropriate output - If not they will need to be
able to make modifications.

Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities: 1. Create/Modify SAS Programs 2. Interface
with clients to answer questions/resolve issues 3. Contribute to internal
SAS team’s strategies Top 3-5 Required Skills: 1. Base SAS programming 2.
SAS Macro Language 3. Data Analysis Desired Skills: 1. Ability to interface
with clients 2. Exposure to Health Connect Clarity database 3. Soft Skills:
1. Good Communication skills 2. Good Organizational skills 3. Self-motivated

*Thanks & Regards*

*Narendra*

*Element Technologies Inc.*

* 15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209 Piscataway, NJ - 08854*

*Phone: 732-562-1005 Ext. 307*

*Email: naren...@elementtechnologies.com <naren...@elementtechnologies.com>*

*Web: **www.elementtechnologies.com <http://www.elementtechnologies.com/>*