*Hi,*

*Greeting from ASK IT Consulting!!*

*

*My name is Kamal and I have currently below requirement with me if you are
interested and good match please send me resume ASAP with expected billing
rate.*

* *

*Role: Test Manager*

*Location: Chicago, Illinois*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Competitive standard rate*

*Interview Process*:  Initial phone screens then face-to-face interviews
mandatory.

*Resumes needed ASAP*

*Send you best two candidates/must have great communication skills both oral
and written*

*Local candidates preferred. *

* *

*Please provide the number of years of experience next to each line item.*

* *

*Special Requirements:*
Experience in Brokerage, Trading, Oracle Database.

*Skill Requirements:*
Coordinate functional activities of system integration testers participating
on cross-functional teams for specific Product Development efforts.
Work across multiple cross-functional teams to execute full system,
interface, and end-to-end testing.
Ability to manage testing process from start to finish.
Interface with client users to define and to document scope and functional
requirements for an application.
Define test plans and test acceptance criteria.
Execute test and evaluate results.
Working knowledge of SDLC process.
Manage defect-tracking process
Excellent written communication skills.

*Additional Skills:*
Test lead experience (3 - 5 years)
Minimum of 5 years of  testing experience
Ability to work in a process-oriented environment
Experience in a structured test environment
Ability to put together an overall test strategy (which includes identifying
all types of testing needed for project)
Ability to provide guidance to test team members
Identify resource needs and provide formal test estimates
Develop test schedules
Identify issues and risk related to testing
Ability to trace requirements to test cases
Strong communication skills
Ability to think-out-of-the-box
Good interpersonal skills
Experience in and willing to participate in day-to-day testing activities
along with leading test team

* *

* *

*Please feel free to call me at 516-717-2081 if you need further
information.*

* *

* ---*
*With Regards*
*Kamal Pandey*
*IT Recruiter*
Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 516-717-2081,** **Fax : 631-803-4488*
*Email : ka...@askitc.com*
Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey*
*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at rem...@askitc.com and
delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
Ask IT e-mail system.*

* *