SharePoint developer

I’m looking for someone that can interview this week and start next week.

Portland OR

F2F

3 months to start + possible extension

We have a need for a skilled SharePoint developer (with .Net skills) to
support our Physician portal project.   This will be a 3 month project
(with the possibility to extend) and we’d like the person to begin on Jan
18 if possible.  Please send candidates immediately.

Developer candidate should have the following experience/skillset:

·         SharePoint 2013 developer (2010 nice to have)

·         .net development skills

·         Visual studio experience

·         Exposure to source code tool – Team Foundation Server

·         SharePoint designer experience

·         Understanding of SQL server (doesn’t need to be a DBA)

·         Ability to write Java script

·         Understanding of cascading style sheet (CSS) concepts

·         Understanding of SharePoint topology

Soft skills

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         Ability to work with business analyst to understand requirements
and translate them into a technical solution

Certifications

·         MCSD – Microsoft certified solution developer

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>