Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.

An early feedback is really appreciated

REQ:

Location: San Antonio, TX

Duration: 6-12 months +

This requirement is urgent.

Contribute as lead team member to Design, Build, Test, and Deploy FSCM
Credit Management and FSCM Collections & Dispute Management.

Modules: FSCM-Credit, FSCM-Collections, FSCM-Disputes

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

THANKS

SAGAR