Who can start Immediately
*Replication exp. is must.*
· Installation and configuration of Sybase database software and
· Plans and implements Database backup and recovery.
· Implementing robust change control and configuration management
· Capacity planning & system-level architecture.
· OS/Storage/DB configuration and optimization (primarily today IBM
· Database security checks and audits, including compliance-related
reporting & controls.
· General database health checks.
· Database monitoring.
· Working with DBMS vendor support Sybase software.
· Defining and maintaining quantitative SLAs and helping enhance
current service levels.
· Physical data model/architecture, DDL generation and maintenance.
· DB server migrations and decommissioning.
· Database creation and configuration.
· Applying patches as required.
· Upgrading the databases as required.
· Create, monitor, and resolve replication.
· Maintenance (proactive, reactive and automated); both scheduled
· Database refreshes.
· Improve processes and procedures.
· Define naming standards for database objects.
· Define and maintain Sybase best practices.
· Stay current on Sybase technologies versions and products.
*Saurabh Mishra *|* VBeyond Corporation*
908-988-0329 Ext-215 | 866) 614-3884 (Fax)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.