*We need microstrategy developers, architects and lead at Houston, texas for
long term*

* ** *

We have very good openings for *microstrategy developers, architects and
also lead Positions at Houston, texas with* one of our direct health care
Client. Please review the opportunity below, and send me your updated
profile with Mandatory Details

*Required skills  : dashboard/report developers/developers/Architects with
Microstrategy*

*Candidate needs to have a strong knowledge of MSTR report/document
development, be an effective communicator with both technical and business
users, be able to manage offshore teams to meet specific goals on time (and
communicate with them effectively i.e. understand foreign accents and have
their own accent understood by the people in offshore areas), and have the
ability to get their own hands dirty if necessary (the buck stops with this
person, so if offshore can*t fix a specific problem, the onsite group has to
research/fix it).*

* *

*The main thing they need is the ability to communicate effectively; they
have to be able to talk to business & technical people on the client side,
UNDERSTAND their needs, transmit this to the offshore teams and make sure
development work gets completed successfully on time.*

* *

*For technical skills, they need to have a strong V8.1.x MSTR reporting
background (both for base reports and for documents) because they will be
responsible for quality control/inspecting the offshore team*s work. Would
also be a plus if they have V9.x.x experience as well (a small subset of our
reporting will be in Store Dart, which is on V9.x.x & uses cubes). Some of
the high level tasks they will be expected to perform are:*

* *

*-Assist 3 offshore leads with creating the reporting Solution Specification
Documents that are basically the blueprints for the reports/documents we
will be building.*

* *

*-Manage the offshore teams with daily calls with the three offshore leads,
make sure they stay on target to meet their dates, identify any potential
problems they might be having & work with me & biz/tech users on this side
(e.g. interfacing with a DBA to get a view they need created) to get
offshore whatever they need from us to get help them do their job, help them
with any particularly troublesome technical issues (whether with their own
experience, by asking others on the onsite team, or opening a case with MSTR
Tech support or client Tech Support*s contact, which offshore does not have
direct access to)*

--
Thanks & Regards

Kumar