Hope you doing Well !!!
Please review the requirement and if you are interested then reply back
with your updated resume and contact details ASAP to* neh...@nityo.com
*Role:** Build and Release Engineer *
*Location: **Tampa, FL*
*Duration: 12+ month *
*Interview: Phone/ Skype *
*Years of Experience: 5+*
*Note: Visa Copy & ID Proof Mandatory..*
*Qualifications Basic:- *
The Build Engineer will provide Build and Release support for projects.
• Manage the build process for multiple concurrent releases
• Automate build and deployment process through build system
• Maintain various software feature branches using a Source
• Design and configure continuous integration build system
through collaboration with development and IT teams
• Participate in deployment & configuration of the application
• Assist the Software Operations Team with deployment
*Essential Skills and Competencies*
• 3-5 years of build/release and configuration management
• Experience in building in Java Web Applications
• Experience in deploying and configuring web-based applications
• Proficient with build automation, orchestration and
dependency management tools such as Maven
• Proficient with source code management systems (SVN) and
automation of configuration management tasks
• Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Jenkins)
• Work directly with agile Application Development to provide
daily support aligned with a model of planned releases
• Bachelor’s degree in technology-related discipline (e.g. BS
*Thanks & Regards,*
Nityo InfoTech .
E Mail: neh...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.