*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position: * *RF Network Engineer *
*Location : Southfield, MI *
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone/ Skype *
*Needs 2 years telecom experience*
- Engineer – RF is responsible for contributing in the RF Design of the
regional cellular network
- Driving approximately 10%.
- Must have reliable vehicle and can expense mileage in FG tool.
- Region will be Michigan state.
- Creating search areas within their geographic area of responsibility;
- Working with the performance team to understand area and issues within
his/her sector; and working with System Performance counterpart to
understand issues and help reduce Lost Calls and Ineffective Attempts
within their sector.
- Creating and supplying cell site translations; performing drive
testing to evaluate search area candidate as necessary;
- Preparing FCC/FAA and FAS submissions in a timely manner;
- Performing radio engineering evaluation for system planning and site
- Beginning to identify location specific needs for new cells taking
baseline, performance, capacity, and population into consideration; and
evaluating coverage problems and requirements for coverage cells.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications’ industry.
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the
following platforms and/or technologies:
- Voice cells infrastructure including: Lucent, Motorola, Nortel,
CDMA data Digital
- Communications including: DS1, DS3, Fiber, ISDN Operating systems
- Applications including: UNIX, Windows, MS Office
- Wireless data service including: CDPD, CDMA, CSD, STP, RF
Fingerprinting Analog, CDMA, Flexent Modular cells (CDMA & PCS), RMT
software, and 3G technology
- Test equipment including: T-Birds, DataPro, pilot scanners,
baseline equipment, spectrum analyzers RF System Optimization techniques
for voice and data for Nortel, Motorola, and/or Lucent infrastructure
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must
show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.