Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *VINEETA* from *TRG Inc.*
Please share profiles on* vine...@tresourceinc.com
*Position:* *System Tivoli/BigFix Engineer*
*Location:* *Chicago IL*
*Duration:* *6+ months*
*Interview :* *Skype*
Seeking a BigFix Engineer (Systems Engineer) for
our premier client in Downtown Chicago. This is a 6+ month contract
• Experience writing fixlets in TEM/BigFix for package
• Experience managing / configuring IEM/TEM/BigFix DMZ relay
and how to connect external users without VPN
• Experience creating packages for Windows updates to Servers
• Experience adding new TEM/BigFix deployment shares and relay
• Experience such as VBscript, batch, batch, PowerShell, Perl,
Unix/Linux shell, apple script
• Experience with integrations with external tools like - Asset
Management, Active Directory, Ticketing solutions
• Experience in IEM for SUA
• Experience with IEM SCM
• Experience in DSA (Disaster Server Architecture)
Create design/architecture plans and solution requirements, and deliver
project capabilities. Drive innovation and operational performance in the
deployment of IBM BigFix functionality, services, and products. Address
challenges of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform
integration. Collaborate with cross-functional teams in driving operating
and service excellence.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Infrastructure Management for IBM BigFix/Endpoint Manager
from implementation to operations.
• Patch Management for Windows, Linux and UNIX based systems
through IBM Endpoint Manager.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and manage BigFix on
Windows, Solaris, and Redhat
• Knowledge of Configuration management including reporting,
change tracking etc.
• Compliance and vulnerability management through IBM
• Provides inputs to modify/update/design standard operating
procedures / work instructions
• Support tickets relating to BigFix technical issues
• Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for BigFix
application and agents
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with Servers, software,
and communications devices
• Provide escalation support for technical support and
assistance to junior administrators.
*Education and Training:*
· Bachelor of Science degree in (or equivalent) in related area of
study (Computer Science, Information Technology, or other)
· 4+ years of in-depth experience in all areas of IEM/TEM/BigFix
(not just deployment of the tool) Current experience in TEM/BigFix 9.2
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
*Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *vineeta.viny007*
*Direct: *408-409-1760 x 934
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.