Hi,
Here below I do have urgent need of SAP Netweaver portal at WI.
Please do let me know if you can help me out.
 5 initial month duration (extension probable)
Rate: $50/Hr

*Project or Assignment Detail: *

Support engineer for SAP Enterprise Portals Environment, involves handling
requests and issues for the Enterprise Portals environment.

*Work location:*

WI

*Skill Level:*

2

*Critical Start Date:*

8/2/2010

*Anticipated End Date:*

12/31/2010

*Number of contractors required:*

1

*Full or Part Time:*

1.0

*On call:*

*Yes*

*Primary Technology:*

SAP Portals Environment - NETWEAVER, T-REX, JAVA, WEBDYNPRO

*Required Technical Skills:*

Previous experience providing support or development for SAP Portal
environment.  Experience working with web servers is required.  NETWEAVER
and T-REX experience required; JAVA and WEBDYNPRO desired.

*Required Soft Skills:*

Previous support experience with strong communication and customer skills is
required.  This position will need to collaborate with other IT teams
frequently.  Needs to be self-motivated with the ability to work with
minimal supervision.

*Expected Deliverables:*

Provide high quality service to customers providing responses and resolution
within service levels.  Coordinate efforts of multiple teams to troubleshoot
complex issues.  Work with developers and project teams that are setting up
and maintaining interfaces to the global Enterprise Portal environment.
Assist with the successful upgrade of the Enterprise Portal environment to
the next support pack.

*Daily Tasks:*

Handle incoming emails for issues and requests during US business hours.  *On
call* for critical issues outside of regular office hours.  Some evening and
weekend work required when changes are scheduled for outside of prime
business hours.

*Additional Comments:*

SAP BASIS experience is desired, but not required.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.