Please come across below requirement and let me know your availability for
this role and reply this mail with your updated resume.
*Position: UX Designer/UX Architect*
*Location: Bentonville, AR*
Strategic prositoin to work closely with client across multiple projects
*Be mentor to UX & UI resources in the account*
*Oversee Quality of UX & UI work in the account*
Be though leader
Need Someone with detailed understanding of UI development Work
• Strong tendency towards visual thinking – using techniques like
storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective
visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color,
• The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and
maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes,
and functional specifications.
• Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a
consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment,
competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Experience negotiating business decisions.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. Yo
Thanks and Regards:
*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*
*vaibha...@vui-inc.us <vaibha...@vui-inc.us> *309 Fellowship Road, East
Gate Center, Suite 200
Mount Laurel , New Jersey 08054.
Tel: 856-842-1988-Ext 439
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.